Library is a Heart of Institute. The TMES Library is open for all students and staff members from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm on all working days. TMES library has a rich collection of Textbooks , Reference books , National journals , International journals, Periodicals and Magazines along with Collection of CDs and DVDs I all braches of BBA, BCA, BSc, MBA, MCA and MSc. The library Using SOUL software for its day to day activities and transaction of Books. The Library having Internet facility also where students and staff can access information from across the world over internet. The library has a specious Reading Room for students for the purpose of reading books and journals. The Library has developed the Open Access System facility for students to searching and borrowing Books. Book Bank facility is also available foe all UG and PG students. A Librarian is a person who works professionally in a Library , providing access to information and sometimes social or technical programming . In addition , librarians provide instruction on information literacy.
Mr. Y.H.Lad is Managing all the activities and day to day transactions of TMES Library.
Name: YOGESH H. LAD
Qualification: Phd (Persuing), UGC NET ,UGC GSLET qualified Master of Library Science, Bachelor of Library Science Bachelor of Science, Diploma in Comp. Sci. Application.
Experience: 20 years
Contact: 9327365853, 9712997163,
1. Reena Chaudhari( Asst. Librarian)
2. Pankaj Katara(Library Clerk)
Following Facilities offered by TMES library
1. Membership facility
2. Document borrowing facility
3. Book bank services
4. Reference, referral and information services and E- referencing.
5. Reservation of books
6. Facility to borrow reading materials in open access environment
7. Use of project reports as per the conditions.
8. Photocopying services by adhering to the copyright provisions.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Silence is to be maintained in library and reading hall.
2. Smoking and eating is prohibited in library.
3. Reading hall is meant for individual study only.
4. Lending of books or membership card to another person is prohibited.
5. The member is responsible for the books borrowed on his / her library tickets.
6. Members should keep the library informed of any change in address, class or course of study during the period of membership.
7. Library walls, furniture and reading materials should not be spoiled / damaged/ soiled in any way.
8. Arrangement of chairs and tables should not be disturbed from their position.
9. Mobile phones should either be switched off or kept on silent mode.
10. Books and bounded volumes should be handled with great care. Keeping the opened volume on table is prohibited.
11. Inserting note books or pencils in between the pages of the books or folding the corner of the pages of the books to serve as bookmarks should be refrained from.
12. Mutilation and disfiguring of pages of library materials by pencil or ball pen should be refrained from.
13. Defects found in the books, bound volume and periodicals taken out for reading or borrowing should immediately be brought to the notice of the staff on duty.
14. Personnel books and other materials are not allowed inside the library.
15. Damage to library property may lead to withdrawal of library privileges, and in serious cases may lead to heavy fine and other disciplinary actions.
16. Any member found guilty of taking any book out of the library without authorization shall be liable for withdrawal of library privileges and/or fine.
17. The librarian is authorized to impose any penalties, in case a student is found guilty within the library premises.